Monday 14 September 2009

ONE WEEK...

I've been in Madrid for a week but it feels like months! This week's been a blur, lots of drinking, shopping, eating.....i've spent WAY too much money. Looks like this city is going to hurt my bank balance! Last night I went out for dinner with E.S claire from cerdanya and guess who else i met...kathleen (from 5p anyone remember her!??) I met a girl who worked at prades in 2005 and 2006 i think, anyway she knows the infamous bonilla familia...small world!!!
I started school today, the nuns are SOO CUTE!! I've just been doing induction stuff so I haven't met any of the lovely kids yet. I'm teaching primaria which is scary but we'll see how it goes :)My flat mate's working in Valencia at the moment, so it's just me and catty in the flat but i've just discovered the joys of gossip girl...and i've got a whole 2 box sets to get through...

1 comment:

  1. i would beware of the nuns once a nun laughed at me and I'm still not sure y. are primaria the little kids?

    ReplyDelete