Tuesday 8 September 2009

LAME!!!

so i'm lame! I haven't written anything about English Summer but i guess J.T has that covered. I wouldn't want to cramp her style or anything....but here are some of my personal highlights from the 2 months.

  • Meeting JT at Barca airport and suddenly remembering she had an american accent
  • Food poisoning??!!-(Not sure this is a highlight but...) Spending the day in hospital with Rachael and a violent drunk woman was FANASTIC!!
  • Finding out I had a brace buddy in Cerdanya...GEEKS ROCK!
  • "When i say ticher you say....ORGY....when i say ticher you say..... DOGGY" That night...Rachael saved me from Mr doggy dog- "Lets f like dogs" What a line.
  • Sharing a room (or cell block) with the 'gypsies' I miss it all...the craziness, the mess, Fran losing her key card everyday, the coke spraying everywhere, the disappearing camera, the poltergeist cleaners, Miss Todd sleeping, Miss Todd eating pelotazos.
  • Trying to row....unsuccessfully!!
  • "Can i do something BADDDDDDD???"
  • My dungeon room in the music school- complete with my own personal lift!! :)
  • Doing awesome dances..the oscar for the best dancers goes to....THE TEACHERS!!
  • Watching a certain moni dance in their underwear with only EYES to 'cover' themselves
  • The 1K flood....my class didn't want to stop working even when the water was round their ankles...dedication
  • Jilders stealing the 2k miss teacher award!
  • 3P Womanizer dance at hippy night....sooo random but such a good dance
  • Pool dancing in Prades, yes pool not pole!!
  • Chavvy day out in Salou with the ghetto crew and eating Mc Donalds
  • Having a ghetto iranian crew
  • The pool party....where there was NO WHITE DRESS CODE, NO POOL and to top it all off it was next to some trucker site.
  • 4P ticher monitor integration....
  • The name chants. S.D had a farm eee iii eee iii oooo and on that farm there was no alarm.......

SUMMER 2009 ROCKED......1k,2k,3p,4p....US TROBO MOLT A FALTAR I US ESTIMO MOLT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like all the mentions of me. I also like to have someone elses blog to read so fun. But now we're gonna have to have a blog war. :)

    ReplyDelete